We are currently recruiting a Starter / Ranger who will join the Reservations team on a seasonal basis from May to Oct 2022
Key Values: Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork
This front of house role will be a central part of the member and guest experience at Enniscrone Golf Club this season. You will be part of the Meet and Greet Team who will welcome members and guests on arrival, answer and successfully resolve any queries or issues, and direct them as needed to the Golf Shop, around the Clubhouse facilities, to the practice facilities and to our championship links or nine hole golf course.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring Members Guests Are on The Tee At Specified Time.
- Check Visiting Guest Fee Are Paid.
- Address Any Pace Of Play Concerns on The Course.
- You will also ensure all members and visiting guests have a divot bag to repair their divots on the links prior to starting.
- Set- Up of The Driving Range and ensure it is presented to the highest standard
- Set- Up of The Divot Bags At First Tee
- You will provide essential player services before and after play by again responding to and assisting in any pre- or post-play member and guest queries.
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will also support in other day-to-day operational duties as needed.
How To Apply:
Please email your C.V and cover letter to email@example.com making sure to note Starter / Ranger in the subject heading.
Closing Date for Applications:
29th March 2022